Talking about some few months back, the corona virus pandemic has put the country and people’s life at risk. They are now having a phobia in their mind about their health and safety. They have become much conscious regarding their health and safety. Masks and sanitizers have become an everyday’s need. Even a single sneeze or cold, cough threatens them and their surroundings people also.
Doctors are working day and night to help Country fight against the pandemic. As the stress begins with Corona virus so is the pace of all other diseases due to stress and unhealthy lifestyle which is needed to be treated immediately to get people out of stress and physical ailments. These diseases includes- Diabetes, Thyroid, Migraine, Hypertension and Heart problems, Dengue and Malaria, Headache, Stomach Problems, Respiratory problems, Critical illness care and much more which are as important to care as other major diseases.
When we fall sick, or sustain an injury, we consult a doctor who diagnoses us and prescribes us with the correct course of treatment. The doctors have appropriate knowledge after a rigorous training to ensure the restoration of quality of life. As doctors, they have different specializations such as – pediatricians, orthopedic, neurology, cardiology, General physicians etc.
A doctor’s life is not easy as it seems to be. They have to deal with many patients with varying symptoms. Using their expertise, they try to save as many lives as possible. This is why they are often called life saviors. As medical professionals, they correctly diagnose patient’s disease and recommend them.some medicines for a better cure. With the growing advancement in medical technology, the work of doctors has become more efficient and now they are much more capable of tackling critical cases. They usually work round the clock to save their patient’s life. They put their life on the risks to treat most life-threatening cases as well.
If we talk about city wise i.e. Best General Physicians in Hisar, a name that never skips from our mind is Dr. Madhu Saini who is the Best Physician in Hisar city, treating all kinds of general ailment cases everyday, without skipping a day towards providing Hisar best medical treatment in the city in the most crucial time of COVID-19 Pandemic.
Dr. Madhu Saini who is a General Physician in Hisar is a renowned doctor of the city which treats patients with general regular diseases. These diseases includes- Diabetes, Thyroid, Migraine, Hypertension and Heart problems, Dengue and Malaria, Headache, Stomach Problems, Respiratory problems, Critical illness care, Platelets, Snake Bites, Epileptic Seizures, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary disease and much more. She takes Skin care as well as child care (pediatric specialist) OPD as well.
Dr. Madhu Saini, MBBS, MD, MEDICINE General Physician and Skin specialist, is one of the most respected Physician in Hisar city. She is a fever, allergy, Cough specialist. Even so many patients from all over Hisar visit her because of her best treatment and cooperation. Even on phone calls also she guides them with proper prescription. She has a mission is to provide better care of the ill patients, deeply investigates their problems, and gives them the right treatment. With a proof record of more than 200 solved cases, more than 3000 happy patients, 28 patient’s stories of recovery and more than 1900 working hours in SAPRA MULTISPECIALITY HOSPITAL, Hisar, she excels in her profession.
The services you can get from her is –
1. Regular Health Checkup – A complete regular checkup is done there which can help find potential health issues before they become a problem as early detection of disease gives you the best chance for getting the right treatment quickly, avoiding any complications. By getting the correct health services with Dr. Madhu alongwith screenings, and treatment you are taking brings you one step closer towards living a longer, healthier life.
2. Diabetes Checkup – A complete diabetes checkup is done to find out your health problems early and which can help you stay on track. Type 2 diabetes can affect every part of your body, from your eyes to your feet. A critical part of managing diabetes is getting routine tests and check-up that can spot problems early to help prevent complications.
3. Child Care – A regular check-up of your child is done which offers a wide range of benefits, including protecting your child from illnesses, spotting developmental problems early, and tracking your child’s growth.
4. Skin Care – The Skincare checkup is done in case of any skin related issues such as Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne, Redness, Dark Patches, Uneven Skin etc.
5. Heart Health Checkup – A good heart is necessary to live a longer life With healthy body. A heart check-up is done to help discover any signs or potential risk factors that could lead to a heart disease. When a heart health test is conducted early, people with a higher risk of developing a heart disease can learn to live healthier and longer.
6. Ortho Checkup- An ortho screening is done in case of any bone-related disease or ailment such as fracture, sprain, disk relocation, Knee/Bone Pain etc.
In case of any above stated disease or health issues, feel free to contact her and you can book an appointment also.